- Meet up with current concentrators for Cider and Cookies to get the inside scoop on life in Comp Lit on Monday, October 18 from 1-2 pm under the Barker Tent (at the corner of Harvard St. & Prescott St.).
- Sign up for a conversation with the Director of Undergraduate Studies, Dr. Sandra Naddaff, at one of the following times:
- During her regular office hours, Wednesdays 3-4:30pm. Sign up here.
- On Monday, October 18, from 4:15-5:30pm special office hours by appointment on Zoom. Sign up here.
- On Thursday, November 4, from 1:30-2:30pm for drop-in office hours in person in Dr. Naddaff’s office in the Dana-Palmer House, 16 Quincy Street, room 209.
- Or make an appointment with Dr. Naddaff at any other time by emailing her at email@example.com
This event has been canceled: Join us for a poetry reading: Poetry of the Season, Wednesday, October 27th 4-5pm, Dana-Palmer Seminar Room. Come celebrate the poetry of the season with poems about autumn, Halloween, Day of the Dead, Thanksgiving, or any other fall-related occasion. Poems (and translations) in any language welcome!
Check in with one of our concentration peer advisors to get their perspective on concentrating in Comp Lit at any time. They are happy to meet with you and can invite you for coffee, tea, and cookies on the Dana-Palmer House porch.
- Find the list of our upcoming advising events in the Harvard College Calendar.
You do not need to apply to the undergraduate Comp Lit concentration, but we do ask you to submit the “Declaring Comparative Literature” form by 11:59pm on Friday, November 12, 2021. We will contact you shortly thereafter to schedule an advising conversation with a member of our department. Remember that you must officially declare your concentration by Thursday, November 18, 2021.
If you are interested in concentrating in Comp Lit but missed the November 12 deadline, please contact the Director of Undergraduate Studies (firstname.lastname@example.org).