|The American Literary Translators Association is offering flexible, remote internship positions for the spring semester!
ALTA is looking for interns to join our dynamic social media team. Gain experience in:
· research and project management skills
· marketing and copy-writing experience
· independent work and time management
· the opportunity to work with your favorite social media platforms
· an inside look into what’s happening in the literary translation world
This position is fully remote. We can help University of Arizona students secure course credit for this internship, and international students are welcome to apply!
If you want to work in a direct and real way with ALTA and the literary translation community at large, write to Communications & Awards Manager Rachael Daum with your resume, a brief letter of interest, and any questions by January 12, 2024!